The reason why small and medium scale enterprises can excel is Cloud services. Affordable plans, services, and flexibility are the major attributes of such platforms. One of the vital attributes can be considered as automatization using IoT based technology. However, other crucial elements are the integration of cloud services with technologies like AI, ML and data science. These considerable contributions at present and future promises of advancements are going to make a significant impact on Cloud.
- Talking about the security of this crucial virtual assets, we need to implement higher-level techniques to secure this, cybersecurity will be integrated with AI and IoT for sophisticated use. Not for forgetting that most of the security breaches within an organization occur because of an insider threat and thus an automated system that is free of human intervention is necessary.
- Automation: Most of the tasks are going to be automated. virtual reality, Also, augmented reality, IoT, and cybersecurity will come into the picture more significantly. The manual tasks that are accomplished on a daily basis in the IT field will be automated. These tasks will revolve around simpler tasks related to HR to the complex ones like data management.
- Right from the automation of the HR panel for job selection to the automation of various components to develop a smart city will be major initiatives over the years.
- Thankfully, due to the implementation of AI and ML into reality, new job opportunities might arise that were not yet invented. This will imply that maximum jobs to be replaced by bots. These bots will be extensively placed for unbiased decision making, customer relationships, better implementation and less computational errors at hand
- Importantly, this also indicates the generation of data of things will be in massive quantity for which the computational abilities of the cloud platforms need to be accurate and efficient as never before. Next prediction revolves around the fact that the generation of tonnes of data from every corner of the world will be associated with the things. Thus, henceforth the change in the era will focus not on the identity data of people, but of the things.
- Moving ahead, industries such as or enterprise applications will for a hundred per cent rely on the embedded AI.
- Most of the technologies such as AI, ML, and blockchain will rule the supply chain industries.
- Talking about smart cities, almost all the developments of the smart cities will revolve around the concepts of IoT.
- Already, today we are short of skilled data scientists and with the prediction of smart cities by 2025, volumes of data need to be stored and classified with appropriate velocity.
This is everything associated with upcoming buzzwords and prediction forecasting the scenario of 2025. Is it really associated with cloud? Yes, to some extent. But what is more important to know is every forecasting can be related to the cloud. Having the service-oriented platform on the cloud that integrates with these buzzwords and can be long-lasting over the years is the main objective behind this list of predictions.