What is RPO?
According to the Human Resources Outsourcing Association (HROA), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company’s staff, technology, methodologies and reporting.” To make it easier to understand, we can define it as a relationship between two companies, one with recruiting needs and the other backed with recruitment services.
Why should your company opt for an RPO?
With the changing business environment, the competition to hire and possess the finest talents from your current industry is a challenging task. This process can hinder the primary focus on the core operations of the company by demanding its valuable time and resources. Here are a few advantages of going for outsourcing of recruitment process:
- Reduces in-house hiring cost
- Betters the quality of hired candidates
- Adheres to Cost-per-hire pipeline
- Reduces the high turnover rate
- Provides competitive advantage for start-ups with lesser resource
- Hiring Speed increases.
- Builds a talent pool for hiring in the future
- Provides transparent tracking reports to give clarity on every candidate status
- Reduces advertising cost
- RPO provides a flexible model with respect to your company scalability
Process of RPO
- Innovative Model: Our innovative models have helped technology innovation centres to attract quality talents with niche skills in the midst of stringent budgets within a limited time
- Vendor Management: Regular engagement (once in 15 days meeting) with all vendors.
- Equipped with a 100-member strong recruitment team, have partnered with more than 35 large Global companies along with growth-oriented and well-funded software start-ups.
- Cost Effective Solutions: We have managed to close around 60% of the positions through RPO sourcing, resulting in huge cost savings for our clients.
- Experience and awareness of market conversion ratios, market demographics, knowledge of talent landscape, processes, stringent deadlines, etc.
- Quality conversions and 98% deliverables achieved
- Thorough background verification and coordination of candidates before rolling out the offer letters.
- Knowledge of hiring tools like Jobvite, Taleo, Hire craft, Monster, Naukri, LinkedIn, etc to the fastened hiring process.